This means our event complies with universally accepted principles of Continual Professional Development (CPD) and has been structured to meet the criteria of personal development plans.
CPD certified training means the learning activity has reached the required CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provide recognised independent CPD assessment compatible with global CPD standards.
CPD certification means that the content and structure of this event has been independently assessed and approved for multi-disciplinary and industry-wide continuing personal and professional development purposes.
- Achieve Bristol is not a CPD Member but Achieve Bristol is duly accredited for 2018
- Anyone attending Achieve Bristol 2018 who wishes to redeem CPD points must make themselves known to the event organisers when registering in order to receive a CPD Certificate
- CPD Certificates can only be issued on the day(s) of attendance and not post-event
- Copy Certificates are not available post-event
- Attendees are responsible for coordinating any admin surrounding point numbers, paperwork and assessment, via CPD direct. Achieve Bristol nor its partners will not be held liable or responsible for activity other then providing a CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance at Achieve Bristol 2018, on the day of attendance
- Visitors/Event Partners/Exhibitors may not use the CPD Accredited or Member logo